Re: Windows XP and Linux

Washington, CJ (OCTO) wrote:
> [...]

can I offer you some advice?
First of all, thank you for bottom-posting to the list. Could I however
ask you to put your posts *above* the signature separator on the mail
you are responding to? (ie *above* the -- line). I have had to cut and
paste from your previous mail as some mail clients automatically remove
signatures from previous posts. This usually means everything below the
sig separator.
Thanks for listening.
:)

now onto your question...
the windows boot manager is included with WinXP (it's how the OS starts
up). If you want to make it boot linux too (i.e. offer you a choice),
have a look at this...

http://linuxgazette.net/issue61/padala.html
http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/02/16/1919205&tid=129&tid=49
http://jaeger.morpheus.net/linux/ntldr.php

the second one seems most recent.

Any help?

Stuart

- --
Stuart Sears RHCA RHCX
To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy.