Trouble installing FC5

I am trying to install Fedora Core 5 on a Compaq Presario 7110US, and can’t get passed the initial boot from the installation CD.  I verified the hash of the files I downloaded.  The CD boots, brings up the splash screen, and I hit enter to start the install from CD.  It outputs a bunch of information about my system, the last line says “Uniform CD-ROM driver revision: 3.20”, and then everything hangs.

I have tried some of the other options, like noprobe, all with the same result.  I even tried to verify the media, and it hangs at the same point.  I’m not trying to do a dual boot, or anything fancy, I just want to install fedora on this machine.  Can anyone help???