Expired IMAPS Certificate

Hello folks - I'm really embarrassed here, but here is the situation:
I am running an imap(s) server on my local machine and my certificate
has expired.  Can some kind soul please point me to the documentation
on how to do this?  If it matters I am using UW imap.

Thanks, and please be kind...
-Curt
--
Curt Stauffer
"Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven-Heaven Knows We Need Them Here"