Re: FC5 Totem and DVD

antonio montagnani wrote:
2006/4/6, Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
antonio montagnani wrote:
When I use Totem and I want to play a DVD a get the message that it is
impossible to reproduce this kind of file as an appropriate plugin is
missing.

What am I missing (and why it is not loaded as standard, playing a DVD
seems to me a standard operation also for a non-geek-user??)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems

See "DVD Playback"

Paul.