groupreq phased out in comps.xml for yum ??

Hi,

 In another email I was replied that the 'groupreq' is
phased out from comps.xml for yum. But the comps.xml
comes with FC4 were using 'groupreq', although the
newly published FC5 uses 'groupid' instead.

 If the ?groupreq? is still acceptable, then if there
are any way to ask ?yum groupinfo? report package
info in enclosed groups which are defined with
?groupreq?? or 'groupid' for FC5?

 Another question is, anyone know where I can find the
recent info related to editing comps.xml and comps.xml
examples for yum and anaconda?

Thanks.