FC5 breaks Accelrys InsightII

    On the very off chance that another user of the InsightII molecular
modelling program may be using Fedora Core 5, I am seeing breakage of
this program under FC5 which didn't exist under FC4. Starting the
program with...

source /usr/accelrys/cshrc
set_context I2005
insightII

The program fails to start with errors of...

uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/accelrys/I2005/Linux_2_Intel_32/biosym_exe/splash: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/accelrys/I2005/Linux_2_Intel_32/biosym_exe/insightII: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The same set of compatibility rpms (including the depreciated openmotif21)
allows InsightII to run under Fedora Core 4 without problems. Unfortunately
their launch scripts (which use the Flexm license server) are complex
and difficult to follow. However I don't think it is the license server
portion of their code because the Felix 2004 program from the same
company (which uses the same license server software) runs fine. Does
the errors above suggest a particular issue?
                  Jack