Re: beagle search fails to find new documents ?

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 11:15, Chris Jones wrote:

> Hmm, just tried running that. Did something for a while then
> stopped. No idea what "something" was (A common problem I have
> with beagle, figuring out what its doing seems tough).

I know squat about beagle but I'd take a stab and look in
at /etc/beagle.  There are a couple of files there that appear to
contain target directories for the crawler to use.  Try plugging
your document into one of those directories, or add your own
directory to the mix and see what happens.

>From the FC5 release notes I have the impression that Beagle is
broken out of the box but I don't know how seriously ( I just
disabled it ). Have you been to the sites listed in the README file
yet?

/usr/share/doc/beagle-0.2.3/README

Regards, Mike Klinke