window ordering on task panel - FC5

Hi,

Still making myself at home with recent FC5 upgrade.  Fixed "right click
open terminal" issue via recent list traffic.

I keep enough galeon (and other windows) open that they get collapsed
into single buttons on the lower task panel.  In the past the order was
based on order windows were opened.  Now my galeon are order
alphabetically based on title of active tab.  Bad, bad interface design
decision.  I know where various things are spatially just like the
papers, stapler, etc on my desk.  Having the maid come in and re-arrange
them based on alpha ordering of last items touched leaves me wasting
time searching.

Another item is that the logout use to have a "save set up" check box.
I used this to save my galeon session's current session.  The ability to
save current session is a feature I have integrated into the way I work
for numerous years now.

"yum upgrade" from FC4 to FC5 did not work.  I did not even begin to
investigate as I had already downloaded the FC5 iso so I just upgraded
from them.  An answer would be good so I can pass it along at the next
LUG meeting...

Otherwise painless upgrade (so far)...

Thanks,
--