Anyone using VT-x (vmx, hvm, ...)?

Title: Anyone using VT-x (vmx, hvm, ...)?

I've installed FC5 32 and 64 bit versions on a VT-x capable Xeon server.  I can install paravirtualized guests using /usr/sbin/xenguest-install.py per the quickstart guide with no problems.  But if I try to install a fully virtualized FC5 or Windows XP guest using the VT-x (vmx) capability and an ISO install image, xm shows that a guest started, but I can never connect to a console or vnc session to see what it is doing or go through the OS install.  Even the xenguest-install.py script fails at the point of trying to connect the console.

The error is "xenconsole: Could not read from tty store: No such file or directory".

I'm at a loss to know how to proceed or debug this.  Any help would be appreciated.  Is anyone even using FC5 on VT-x systems?  The lists seem to be very quiet on this topic.

Thanks,
Jim Reuter
James.reuter@xxxxxx