Re: download FC5 dvd

Jo.

> [root@postenec root]# wget
> http://fedora.inode.at/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso
> --11:08:46--  http://fedora.inode.at/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso

What in the name of the great Zarquon are you doing as root? Stop it.
Log in as a standard user. When you're in as root, any changes you make
will affect not just you, but the entire system. It also leads you open
to all nasties which may hit your machine.

If you're in the UK, I'll happily post the DVD out to you. Just let me
know if you're on x86 or x86_64

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who