Re: post installation help

what? what are you talking about? the text looks good to me...i'm just trying to get some help pal...you dont need to be so rude. i'm thinking that you see my text as one big word? if thats the case then i'm sorry but i'm typing with periods, commas, and spaces. i just was wondering what Localhost Login means when i boot my system up...if i could get some help i would be thankful.