Re: Dual Boot and FC 5

Greetings  Tom ,

tbrowder wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Diehl
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:42 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Dual Boot and FC 5

Ummmmm, put the windoze entry back in grub.conf?

Sorry, I should have been more specific:

The entry is there, and when I select it I get the following message:

  Booting 'Windows XP'

rootnoverify (hd0,0)
Chainloader +1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you made a typo here ?
It is "chainloader+1"  with a small "c" , remember in the Linux
world "C" and "c" are two different  things .

Invalid system disk
Replace the disk, and then press any key

This means that "C:\" wasn't a bootable partition when Linux
was installed , as a consequence this entry can't boot .

Thanks.

Tom Browder
Niceville, Florida

Kind Regards,