Dag got burglarized!

I just saw on Nahant-list that Dag Wieers, one of the titans in the Linux world and the maintainer of an absolutely amazing group of repositories for various Linux distributions, got burglarized yesterday. He lost three laptops including his primary one. Anyone who uses a laptop for their "daily driver" knows how catastrophic that would be.

He has not been tooting his own horn about it, just a real quiet posting on his web site. I have already donated and I would strongly encourage anyone who has some extra cash to shoot it Dag's way. Check out http://dag.wieers.com/personal/wishlist.php for details on how to contribute via PayPal.

Cheers,
Thomas