{logwatch|tzdata}.fc4 newer than fc5 version

Hi,

Last friday I upgraded a fully updates FC4 box to FC5. The upgrade was
flawless. While looking for leftover FC4 packages, I came across:

[afgani@cpc155 ~]$ rpm -qa --qf %-30{NAME}' '%{DISTRIBUTION}'\n' | grep
"(FC-4)"$
logwatch                       Red Hat (FC-4)
tzdata                         Red Hat (FC-4)

and a few others (kernel_FC4, hal.fc4, gnome-kerberos,
system-config-mouse) which were easily removed.

Comparing version numbers:

[afgani@cpc155 ~]$ sudo yum list tzdata logwatch
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
core                      100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
updates                                                              [2/3]
updates                   100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                                                               [3/3]
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Installed Packages
logwatch.noarch                          7.2.1-1.fc4            installed
tzdata.noarch                            2006b-2.fc4            installed
Available Packages
logwatch.noarch                          7.1-8                  core
tzdata.noarch                            2006b-1                core

it seems that fc4 contains updated packages while fc5 does not. These
updates were released on March 22nd but the fc5 packages are dated March
6th. I searched the updates and testing branches of fc5 but it looks like
updates to those packages are not even in testing yet. I then looked
through the development branch and saw a 7.3 version of logwatch; but the
version of tzdata was still 2006b-1 (i.e. even older than the fc4 update)

So, what shall do at this point? Should I just leave the newer versions?
Or, should I grab the fc5 rpms and do "rpm --oldpackage --replacefiles" ?

TIA,
-M