Re: Some chinese fonts can't be displayed in rxvt-unicode of FC5

I had to backup all configure file in my old home, and delete them
all. By this method, "钉" could be displayed.
But there are some other characters, include some foreign language,
could be displayed correctly in FC4, but could NOT be displayed in FC5.
such as "मयंक जैन".