Re: Installing FC5 on pre-partitioned /dev/hdb

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 19:49 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 02 April 2006 19:11, Craig White wrote:
> [...]
> >----
> >if you understand his issue - tell him what he should do
> >
> >Craig
>
> With all due respect Craig, you obviously don't want to understand the
> issue.  You need a shorter horse, that ones waay too high.
----
fair enough - if by your refusal to disconnect the existing hard drive
now known as /dev/hda - you damage the installation, please do now whine
on list without expecting an 'I told you so'

I would also be extremely surprised if disk druid weren't capable of
installing into already created valid partitions which I guess is what
you are struggling to do.

Craig