Re: Web interface to available yum packages

--- David Cary Hart <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
> Federico <simon3z@xxxxxxxxx> opined:
> > Does anyone knows if there is a web script (php/perl/python) that
> > shows me in a nice formatted way the available packages to install
> > (with the description, dependencies, etc...)?.
> >
> repoview. But it only works on local repos. It's installed in
> the extras repo.

Thank you for the hint, sadly I don't keep a local copy of the repository. I
think that all the information we need is in the yum cache files. I don't mind
writing the php script and share it with the community, I just want to be sure
that there is not such a tool around yet.

--
Federico.