Re: FC5 ISA Soundcard not working any more

antonio montagnani <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
do you hear sound now??. I have to check if isapnp is installed in my
office computer, where I have the problem....
Nope, I'm googling all over the place to figure out what and where isapnp runs from to know where to look for it and hopefully crank up or debug it...  huh, dmesg finally shows that isapnp is now working... so that's news. I haven't a clue what did that. <g> I'll get back to you and relate what I'm finding. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/