Re: IMAP (cyrus or ?) or POP (dovecot or ?)

On 04/02/2006 07:18 PM, Dan Thurman wrote:
> What do you use or recommend using for managing your
> email server on Fedora, i.e. IMAP or POP?  At this
> time , it seems there are only one of two choices,
> available: Cyrus for IMAP or Dovecot for POP.

Dovecot handles IMAP without problems. I use Dovecot, and IMAP, myself
(have actually never used POP with Dovecot, I chose IMAP the first time
I set it up.)

My advice is that if you already have Dovecot up and running, just
activate imap and continue using it.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>