Re: Change behavior of DVD mounts

On 4/1/06, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This was a new implementation/feature.  It was
> discussed extensively on the fedora-test-list.

Okay, I've read all the way through the thread.  Thanks for that
pointer.  Unfortunately I didn't see a final disposition whether the
new mount-by-volname feature will be modified to also mount to a fixed
mount point.  I'll check bugzilla next.

Prior to my first post here I had added an fstab entry for
/media/cdrecorder and verified I could mount a disk to that mount
point (in addition to the automatic desktop mount), but my fstab mount
doesn't work automatically upon insertion of a disk.

Here's my fstab entry.

/dev/hdc  /media/cdrecorder   auto    pamconsole,exec,noauto,managed,user 0 0

What do I need to do to make the mount happen when I insert a disk?

Thanks,
Jay