X86_64

Hello,

A friend gave me his FC 4 x86_64 CDs to test Fedora Core out on my dual Intel Xeon box (64bit)

So far installation went fine, but now the mouse does no longer work at all.

The mouse is connected to the ps/2 port on the mainboard and is a 3 button wheel mouse.

I have checked /dev/input
where i have mice, mouse0 and event0

After that i changed /etc/sysconfig/mouse to use /dev/input/mice and restarted gpm but no mouse at all.

After that i used /dev/input/mouse0 instead and restarted gpm again, and again no mouse

So neither on the console nor under X i have mouse support.

Any ideas?

BF.