Re: SElinux

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 03:01 +0300, Caser wrote:
> Hi to all,
> is there any risk if i disable SElinux
> i have only one user (of course with root)
----
SELinux is not just about systems with local account access but about
security layering so that if one element is broken, the machine isn't
necessarily completely compromised.

Is there any risk if you disable SELinux? Yes

Should you care is the question you are apparently asking - and the
answer I would give you is yes but it's a determination you have to make
yourself.

Craig