FC5 audio device permission problems

Hi people,

I upgraded my FC4 system to FC5 last night, using yum. I use KDE. Now I'm having
all sorts of problems with permissions for devices in /dev. I noticed
immediately that I could not play any sounds. It turns out that /dev/dsp was
owned by root, with mode 0600. I did "chown <myusername> /dev/dsp" and I could
play sounds. I had to do the same with /dev/mixer.

This morning, I discovered I could not play CDs because /dev/hdc is owned by
root.disk, with permissions 0660. Now, I can add myself to the "disk" group, but
again, it's a hack. Under FC4, everything worked fine.

I've looked through the release notes, and I can't find anything to say that
there has been a major change with default device permissions. Do I need to make
any change to my system to get all this to work without problems? Or is this a
bug that I should go file?

--
Anand