Re: firefox problem

I tried both when it run and when it was dead. I guess that firefox found something strange with the old files and replaced them with new default ones. I didn't try to add a new bookmark before replacing the files so I don't know for sure if firefox had a copy somewhere of it or replaced it with a new file.

Next time I install a new system I backup my home dir as tar archive instead of an ordinary DVD to get everything stored correctly.

/David