Re: Wine segfaults in FC5 x86_64

J. K. Cliburn wrote:

As another data point, I installed wine from Extras last night on my
FC5 x86_64 machine, and I do not see the problem you describe. Dvdshrink seemed to work, as well, at least to the point of performing
the initial scan of the dvd.

Jay

Did you upgrade from FC4 or do a fresh install. I upgraded, and that may be contributing to or causing the problem.