Yum doesn't appear to update packages anymore

Over the past several days it seems like yum is not doing any updates.
 I see postings on the list of updates, and my PC at the office seems
to be grabbing the later versions, but not at home.  For example
mlocate-0.14-0.fc5.1 is out.  My installed version is
mlocate-0.12-1.2.  But when I do a yum update, it says no updates
(same applies to the recent kernel release, it's not picking that up).
 I even went so far as to do a yum remove of mlocate and then a yum
install of it and sure enough it still grabbed the -0.12-1.2 version
rather than the latest one.  I have not been messing with the .repos
so I can't understand why it has stopped updating.  Any suggestions?

Jacques B.