Piranha

Hi again list

<n00b question ahead>

What is the modern equivalent of Piranha?

Webmin 1.26 can create virtual IPs on device lo. Can I use that IP
range as an 'internal' network to host virtual domains off one real IP
NIC... once I've listed the internal IPs on the DNS as private hosts?

Is this a more efficient way of hosting virtual domans with one real IP?

</n00b question ahead>

TiA again

Stu@

--
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.