Re: What RPMs has yum upgraded?

Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"rpm -qs --last" is a database query, not a log file. It *should*
include details for every package in the database, no matter how they
got installed.
yum thought I had kde installed, but a still small voice said to me "Go there and dwell wherein with "rpm --rebuildbd" and I did. "yum install kde* resulted in a tide of kde packages. So, I go and dwelt in the land of the Gnome and lo, there was a tide approacheth and upon which rode the hosts of Gnome and HIS minions. It was in the sixth hour of the sixth day in my intended settlement of the Land of  Fedora and Five, that I meditated.  So, tomorrow I shall rest and give thanks with a feast. The smell of burnt offering ( or BBQ as we call it in the Carolinas) is pleasing to my ! nostrils. I shall go there wherein and dwell, assisted by a pleasing beverage.

Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256