Re: Help needed - RAID recovery from Power-fail

Naturally I don't have a full backup, so somehow I need to recover if at
all possible.

Should be possible with a third disk.

I hope so, but the TS mentioned he could not access the RAID ARRAY. This would mean that only one disk is functioning at the moment, or even none. Then it will not be possible to recover some data unfortunately.

Nigel, can you post the output of "cat /proc/mdstat", that will show the config and status of the RAID-ARRAY's present in the system.

It looks like that one harddisk has some hardware failure. It is also possible that there are just some 'software' failures. Try to check the harddisk with fsck to check for software failure. Maybe you have succes and you can restore the RAID array.