FC5 Anaconda fails to start GUI

After loading the correct drivers and starting Anaconda, the process stalls. In the case of the X-based process, I have the X cursor, which moves with the mouse. On a text install, just a blue screen.

The DVD has passed mediacheck. The system config (which runs FC4) includes a dual-Opteron 240 AccelerTech 2082 MB, lots of mem, dual SATA disks with a Promise controller and no RAID enabled. All non-essential devices have been disconnected.

Any suggestions before I submit this to Bugzilla?