Re: Some chinese fonts can't be displayed in rxvt-unicode of FC5

hanpingtian@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am sorry for repeat this.
>     The "钉" is input by this: 1.type "ctrl-space" to active the scim,
> select the "smart pinyin"
>                                         2.type "ding" and type the
> number before the "钉"

FWIW, it displays fine in GNOME apps.  However, konsole under KDE does
not display even if I change fonts....but gaim in KDE works.

The konsole seems a bit of a regression since it works just fine on my
RHELv4 system.

--
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after.