FC5 ADSL connection broken during upgrade

I upgraded from FC4 to FC5 a server.After solving all major problems,
I wanted to start again my computer (that is acting as my office's
router).
I was surprised to see that the ADSL connection didn't work!!!! after
checking all cables connection, I went through the ADSL setup
connection (a PPoE connection) and I had to re-insert the password (I
had only four stars in the field of the password) while my password is
ten places.
What happened?? please note that another router had no problem during
upgrade from FC4 to FC5.
Anyway, something similar happened during my previous updating...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag