Re: fc5: where's xterm?

On 3/28/06, K. Richard Pixley <rich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In previous versions of fedora, right clicking on my background called
> up a menu in which my most frequently used command was selected: call
> whatever my current xterm-like program might be - as set in application
> preferences.
>
> In fc5, not only is it absent from the handy menu, but I can't find it
> in any of the menus.  Could someone please tell me where to find the
> xterm, (or gterm or whatever), command?
>
> --rich

It is here:  Applications -> Accessories -> Terminal
You can add shortcut/icon to the gnome panel/toolbar by right-clicking
the selection and selecting "Add this launcher to panel".

This change makes Gnome not any better than KDE. Please, some Gnome
wiz, tell me how to add the Terminal menu back to the right
mouse-click.