FC5 RAID 1 - booting off either drive

Greetings -

To my surprise, fresh install of FC5 with RAID 1 configured at install time went without a hitch. I have /dev/md0 defined on /boot partitions. It boots fine with this setup.

I had my FC4 system setup this exact way except I found that I had to manually install grub on one of the disks to permit booting off either one if the other is down.

Does anyone know of a way to check for the presence of grub on each drive (obviously its on hda since it boots presently) to see if this needs to be done for FC5 also without powering down each drive in turn & attempting to boot?