Re: Fedora 5 DVD - hangs during dependency check

The board I have does not have an onboard video card, just my run of the
mill ATI Rage 128.

i did download the CD version of Fedora 5. It did the same thing. I was
wrong when I said the system hung. I did an Cntl-Alt F5. What i did
notice is that if I attempted an upgrade I in the CNTL-Alt F5 window I
got the following:

INFO : Selected kernel package for Kernel
ERROR: No Package method to remove
ERROR: No Package method to remove

If I tried a fresh install, again it would APPEAR to hang, If I did an
CNTL-Alt F5, the last entry would be: