Re: FC5 WiFi confusion

On Monday 27 March 2006 01:41, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I'm sorry, but NetworkManager at the moment is simply not up to the job
> that has been given to it in FC5.
> Hopefully it will be in the future.

I agree with that 100%.
Networkmanager doesn't allow me to connect with WPA-PSK so is useless for me.
Madwifi broke after the FC5 upgrade (still need to figure out why, but have no
time for it yet), so I have no wireless connection at this moment.

I'm a KDE user as well so Gnome only applets are useless as well to me.
Using WEP is no option as I don't control the AP.

I'm back to using wires for the time being until I figure out what's happening
with madwifi.

regards,
Marcel