Re: FC5 : Suspend in KDE ?

> Sorry I don't know how to get it working in KDE, but perhaps you could
> answer my question, how do I get it to resume?

Sure, I'll try but I'm not sure I understand your question.

I assume you have found the suspend option in Gnome and tried it. Did your
machine actually suspend after this (i.e. did it turn off, and often one of
the lights slowly flashes) - If so just hit the power button and and it
should come back up ? If you think suspend is not not working try running
pm-suspend (or pm-hibernate) from the command line and see what happens.