Something positive for this nice monday morning

Hey friends of the list :-)

Just wanted to state, FC5 is best Fedora Core ever - even after one week
of release...

- I use standard-yums with livna and macromedia
- this makes my wifi with wpa work flawlessy
- the flashplugin works with no fiddling around
- just gnome-pilot doesnt like to synch calendar, the works for me
- i have all tools needed from extras right from the first day
- selinux has made loooooooooooots of approaches
- seems very stable and reliable
- much, much quicker than FC4
- Graphics resolution seems done much better Gnome too

...just wanted to share my positive experience, so the list just does not
see always problems and questions :-)

Roger