NetworkManager issues

Hello,

I was running NetworkManager on FC4 and it rocked.  But after doing a
clean install NetworkManager doesn't seem to really work.  It works for
a wired connection.  But it never seems to connect to wireless APs.

I was really looking forward to using WPA with NetworkManager.

I am running ndiswrapper 1.10 from livna.  I can connect manually using
iwconfig/dhclient and when I use neat.  When I run nm-tool I see it get
an IP but it never seems to populate any of the other info like
broadcast, netmask, default route, etc, then it resets.

Has anyone else experienced this or has any ideas on how to resolve it?

Thanks

Joe