FC4 dhcpd: No subnet declaration for eth0

I am hoping somebody can help me understand what is going on here.  I am
finding the following messages in my /var/log/messages :

--- snip ---

Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd: No subnet declaration for eth0 (IP.ADD.DRE.SS).
Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd: ** Ignoring requests on eth0.  If this is not what
Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd:    you want, please write a subnet declaration
Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd:    in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd:    to which interface eth0 is attached. **
Mar 26 11:42:29 tsunami dhcpd:

--- snip ---

Since eth0 is the interface that faces towards my service provider and they
dynamically assign an IP address to that interface - it would like to place
something in the dhcpd.conf file that makes that interface non-authoritative.
 But I am unable to do this since they have a series of ranges that the IP
address could be assigned and I dont know how to define this in the subnet
stanza of my dhcpd.conf file.  What do I do here?

cheers,

Noah