Re: Fedora 5 DVD - hangs during dependency check

No I didn't run memtest, I'll do in a few minutes. I still have Fedora 4
on this machine. I've also had Centos and OpenSuse, and I've had no
problems installing the software. Only thing I'm going to add is that
I've installed Kaffeine using livna.org repository for Fedora 4, and
I've also installed RubyonRail. I wonder if that could effect the
dependencies.

To answer A.J. Bonnema, i did try to install using Fedora 5  using text
mode, but it seemed to hang again while checking the dependencies on
packages selected for install.

My system is:
	Asus A7V8X-X
	Athlon 2000