Re: Wireless setup - FC5 Linksys WPC54GS WPA

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 08:02 -0600, Gerry Tool wrote:

> Thanks for posting this!  I have a Linsys WPC54G card I want to get
> working and have not yet succeeded.  I'll try your technique later
> today.  A couple of questions:
> 1) Is there a specific reason you started with ndiswrapper source rather
> than install the rpm from livna repo?
> 2) If I use only WEP encryption, should I be able to just ignore the
> steps above associated with wpa_supplicant?

Is this the laptop card or a PCI card for a desktop?

Reason asking, is I have wireless G router and am wanting to add a PCI
wireless NIC so can get rid of the cable.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"