Fwd: Questions After FC4->FC5: Trash, nVidia Video Driver, Mono Packages

--- Weiqi Gao <weiqigao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a few questions after one day of use:
>
> 1. When I drag a file on the desktop to the trash
> can, the file
> disapears as I would expected, but the trash can
> remains empty, as if
> it auto-empties anything put into it.  What is wrong
> and how do I
> change it back to the old behavior of keeping the
> trash and empty
> itself only when I ask?

files dragged onto the trashcan,
or "sent to trash" do not show up there,
but can be found in ~/.Trash,
whence they can be removed ( rm )
or recovered.

cfzeitler@xxxxxxxxx

:                  Do  What Thou  Wilt                     :

:                       Shall  Be                          :

:                The  Whole  of The  Law                   :