Re: FC5 - Where is the Hardware Browser - posted more than one time was an unknown accident

Is there any way I can get rid of this ? I was sending simple text base mail only and I sent it to fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx directly, now looks like the third party in same list can block my mail !

Anthony Messina <amessina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Barry Yu wrote:
> Thomas Taylor wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 23 March 2006 22:00, Barry Yu wrote:
>>

>>> Where can I find the Hardware Browser ?
>>>

>> Please only post a message one time. You've posted this one three
>> times now.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tom
>>

> It was an accident for posting multiple message for same content; all of
> them were routed to petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx and been blocke! d there as
> Spam - I sent the first message but I did not see it in the list so I
> thought I might have made a mistake so I sent again until the fifth one,
> than I realized there must be something wrong.
> After over night in the next day, I was notified by
> petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx that my messages were blocked as spam and if I
> want to send it out I need to click on a button then type in some
> numbers and alphabet as confirmation of sending out that message. I did
> so, but I never know what this petsupermarket@xxxxxxxxxx is, I am still
> investigating this with AT&T Yahoo's tech support, try to get answer.
> Sorry for causing inconvenience.

that address is a user on this list. when you post to the list, an
email is sent by redhat's mailman server to him. however, his isp's
anti-spam program is widely considered as poorly implemented as it
requires you (the sender of the original message) to confirm that you
actually sent the message. if you jump through the hoops, he gets the
message. if you don't, he doesn't get it.

you can ignore those emails. your isp is not likely to do anything
about it.

--
Anthony

My Website: http://messinet.com