Re: FC5 upgrade - No mount privileges

LarryT wrote:
Hi Keith,
Did you click on the dvd icon you can find in nautilus ?
There is some change around the mount process
You now have to use gnome-mount -d /dev/your_dvd_device, if you wanna do that by hand.

Does it hel ?

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"

Keith Miller wrote:
I have upgraded from FC4 to FC5 and have one problem. I tried to install more software from the DVD and was unable to mount the CD/DVD (error 'You are not privileged to mount the volume').

I am also unable to mount my USB memory stick.

This all worked before the upgrade - what do I need to do to fix the problem.

Thanks
Keith

Thanks Larry,

Tried both your suggestions, but both continue to give the 'no privileges' error message.

Keith