Re: FC 5 DVD ISO

Support wrote:
I just joined the list today, and saw one post about this already.
In passing.  I've been looking for the DVD ISO on all the mirrors.
Most of the mirrors I've tried these last couple hours don't have it,
but all those that do show having it, apparently have a broken link.
Because I have been completely unable to download the DVD ISO from
anywhere.

Does anyone know where the DVD ISO can actually be downloaded from?

Thanks for any help.

The following link worked just fine for me:
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/5/i386/iso/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso

Steve