Re: pup or up2date

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Andreas Wahlert wrote:

Hi List,

can anyone explain, what is the difference between "/usr/sbin/pup" and
"up2date".

Is this the replacement for up2date in the future? I was amazed, i
haven't found up2date. But pup is a nice tool.

You might also want to look at "yumex" and "kyum".

yum install yumex
yum install kyum

Yumex is nice when you just want to look at the descriptions before you install.

I have not played with kyum yet, but it is on my list.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa