Re: Package manager Error - FC5

Yes, I am trying to use the "Add/Remove Software" immediately after FC5
install. I actually want to install additional software from the CD.

Thank you.

             "antonio
             montagnani"
             <antonio.montagna                                          To
             [email protected]>             "For users of Fedora Core releases"
             Sent by:                  <[email protected]>
             fedora-list-bounc                                          cc
             [email protected]
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Package manager Error - FC5
             03/24/2006 09:41
             AM

             Please respond to
               For users of
                Fedora Core
                 releases
             <[email protected]
                  at.com>

2006/3/23, [email protected] <[email protected]>:

> Hello there,
>
> When i try to a perform "Add/Remove Software" on my new FC5 install with
> GNOME as the window manager i get the following error:
>
> Unable to retrieve software information
>
> Am i missing any RPMS ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --

Try to update by yum update and then try again. Are you trying to use
Package updater immediately after installation from CD's???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag