Re: Is RedHat.com slow?

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 15:25 -0500, kevin.j.lisciotti@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> don't flame me for top posting... i'm stuck with Lotus Notes at work,
> anyway...

EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

Cut, and delete extraneous stuff.  Reply in the right place.  It's
tedious to do on various different clients, but people manage it.

Tonight I'm wading through several hundred messages, and it'd be a lot
less painful if some people didn't post in ignorant manners (top
posting, and full quoting of lots of rubbish - regardless of whether
they top, interspersed, or bottom posting).

There's a lot of mail I'm deleting tonight, with only the briefest of
glances, and I won't be the only one doing that sort of thing.  If
people actually want some sort of help with their queries, from anyone,
burying what they write in a mess, or someone else's thread, is not the
way to go about it.

I read messages from the public lists.