Dazuko/Clamuko (security enabled kernel)

I tried to install Dazuko on my FC5-box to gain on-access-scans for the
antivirus-solution.

unfortunately, you cannot load it as a kernel module, as the kernel is
secured. Now it asks for a kernel without security extensions. This is
not, what i want.

How can i get on-access-scans for my FC5-box without recompiling the
kernel? Or would it be a hint for the kernel developpers to get this into
the kernel?

Thx,
Roger